Good morning, guys! Sometimes I feel like I’ve spent so many hours shopping online in my life that there is no fashion accessory that can really impress or surprise me to the “wow” point. I am probably talking like an old lady right now, but if you are one of those girls who can easily sacrifice a night of sleep for browsing Pinterest or Instagram in search of inspiration, you’d totally understand. So, a bit earlier this fall, something interesting happened: I was asked to review and style a wood watch! Yes, a very fine and luxury watch made of natural wood. The moment I got an e-mail from JORD watch, I checked their website and was amazed by the style and uniqueness of their product line. Obviously, I jumped in and couldn’t wait to receive it and try it on – how often do you get to wear something so excitingly unusual?
What you should know about JORD Watch
My Koa & Ash watch arrived in a matter of days after placing the order, but that seemed like an eternity to me – honestly, I can’t remember the last time I got that curious to try something.
- Packaging. The watch made a great first impression; it came in a beautiful wood box, safely wrapped around a little pillow.
- Style. Just like I expected, the bracelet felt incredibly light, but elegant and very well-made. Seriously, why wood is so understated in the world of fashion?
- Versatility. I immediately tried it on with a couple of my favourite sweaters and a grey jacket – it perfectly matched everything, thanks to its minimalistic design and beautiful bronze colour.
- Quality. JORD watches are powered by Swiss movement and come with one-year warranty.
- Comfort. It’s definitely the most comfortable watch I ever owned, and I am not just talking about its lightness. The deployment buckle makes it very easy to close the watch; plus, the wood bracelet allows the skin to breathe while staying put.
- Custom sizing. Did I mention it was perfectly sized for my tiny 14-cm wrist? JORD watch offers free custom sizing; all you have to do is to print out the ruler from their website and measure your wrist.
If you are wondering what to offer your loved ones this Christmas, I can’t think of a more unique, sustainable and stylish gift than one of Jord watches. They have a line for both men and women (check how many male bloggers are wearing them here), so yes, even if your other half or friend “already has everything”, I bet he or she doesn’t have a watch like this.
The best part is that there is an amazing contest that you can enter to win 75 $ gift card to spend on Jord. How cool would it be if you win this just in time for the gift-giving season? Simply click HERE to enter by November 27, 2016. Can this get any better? Yes! No matter if you win or not, you are still getting a 20$ gift card that you can use until February 28, 2017.
Guys, feel free to browse these beautiful watches below and let me know which one is your favourite!