Happy Wednesday, guys! It is my 28th birthday today, but to be honest, I am just as excited about it as if I was 8 or 18. There is definitely a little girl inside of me that never grew up. I mean yes, I am an adult and I am at the office all day today, but at the end of the day I still get to unwrap gifts from friends and eat my favourite chocolate cake guilt-free. Plus, as a Leo woman, I would never say no to some extra attention.
That being said, I never really posted anything birthday-related on my blog, so I thought it would be fun to share some random facts about me. If some of these sound similar to you, let me know below in comments – it would be fun to get know each other a little bit better.
- I coloured my hair for the first time less than a year ago.
- I only wear makeup when I go out.
- My dream destination is Chile. I would see the Milky Way at night from Atacama dessert and hike in Torres del Paine national park.
- I’ve always had a sweet tooth. I can’t imagine a day without chocolate.
- I cry easily. Happy ending movies, sad movies, saying goodbyes – I just can’t hold back the tears.
- I am an optimist; no matter what happens, I believe the best is yet to come.
- I like people watching, especially when travelling.
- I speak French at work.
- I am a more of an introvert. I enjoy spending time alone and reflecting on my thoughts. After a day or night of being surrounded by people, I usually need some quiet time to recharge.
- I never watch horror movies. I truly envy people who can laugh at those – I’d have nightmares for days after that.
- My favourite food is pizza. Me secret dream is to eat that for dinner every day and not get fat.
I was wearing: