Happy Wednesday, guys! I probably already mentioned that before, but I do re-wear pieces that you see on me quite often. Every season, I would combine my favourites into a simple go-to outfit, or a uniform that never fails. I realized that it’s great to have one, especially if your morning routine consists of repeatedly hitting the snooze button and then rushing out the door, just like mine. I mean isn’t that amazing to sometimes skip the “what do I wear today” drama and wear the outfit that feels like pajamas? My current go-to outfit formula is quite simple, and can be easily transformed from day to night, from summer to fall:
- High-rise straight jeans, my most-liked fit for the last two years.
- Favourite top of the moment.
- On chillier days, I would layer a leather jacket over my shoulders.
- Black heels, but I always make sure have sneakers in my car just in case I will be walking a lot.
- Neck scarf or choker.
- Shoulder bag to carry the essentials.
What is your go-to outfit of the moment?
I was wearing:
SHOP THIS POST